Social Icons

.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mysteries


It's been a while an Idea is stuck to my head, I want to write about some of my experiences and mysteries in my life, those mysteries that I learned well out of it and had a lot of joyful moments and strange ones... although it caused a lot of pain but all have my big appreciation, and so proud of it too.

I will never give up trying but for now I couldn't write a single paragraph, all I can say that it's miracles. It has been months and years where I invested every moment of calm and privacy to think and try to understand this magic, but all is in-vain.
I have like a million title and thousands of verses  that seems so clear in my mind, but still did not find it's way to the written world.
It's all glorious moments, that I can feel when I close my eyes I hear music and see images, I get in the dance and Inspiration flows in my imagination. Whenever I bring those moments to the real time every single emotion in my body gets tempted, I can see Love, Glory, Pain, Irony, Madness... All are illustrated in Images and encrypted by codes that I am not yet able to decode it so I can show it to you.
I am still cleaning my mirrors so it can reflect clearly my thoughts from the abstract world to the world of shapes. Never will give up cause I have a belief that once an Idea is born in the abstract no matter what it is, sooner or later it will find it's way to the material world, one of the reasons I work to keep my thoughts colorful and beautiful, warm and joyful as much as I can with all my powers so when it's on the way to here it will hold with it a good influence on humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment